Department: Customer Services
Closing Date: 01 February 2019
Dunoon Grammar School is looking to recruit a Clerical Assistant on a permanent part-time basis for 17.50 hours per week, term time. The main responsibilities of the post will be to maintain the school fund records, process transactions and banking.Applicants should note that:
- The post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked, on a term time basis.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
- The Council applies the Living Wage of £8.51 per hour to this post.
For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact
- Elaine Marshall, AFA
- Telephone :
- Email :
- Reference ARB04405 / CME00382