Full Stack .Net Developer
Are you a full stack developer with a passion for writing clean, well tested, reusable code following modern development methodologies in a relaxed and collaborative environment?
Are you looking to progress your career working for a market leader where you can make a real impact on mission critical applications used by both internal staff and clients?
I have a challenging and rewarding role based in Edinburgh or Glasgow city centre for a .Net developer to join a small, high performing team responsible for integrating large applications and developing small projects including anything from back-end services through to internal applications and web-services.
The right candidate will have a real passion for solving problems and building scaleable software from scratch in a truly Agile environment. You will be looked upon by users to ensure solutions are built to fit requirements, getting involved in the full SDLC including design, architecture, development and support.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrable experience building applications using the full Microsoft technology stack.
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle.
- Worked within modern day Agile methodologies i.e. SCRUM, KANBAN, TDD, BDD etc.
- MS SQL and database knowledge.
- Willingness to adapt and learn new technologies to ensure solutions meet business requirements.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.