Electrical Engineer / Industrial Electrician
Electrical Engineer / Industrial Electrician required. Our client is a well-established and growing manufacturer based in the Cumnock area. The successful candidate will be self-motivated with excellent interpersonal skills. You are required to successfully complete Electrical & Electronic Engineering installations, to a high standard, compliant with the IET 17th Edition and Health and Safety at Work Act.
This is an excellent opportunity for an electrical engineer or electrician with a 17th edition qualification, to join a reputable and growing manufacturer.
Electrical Engineer / Industrial Electrician Position Overview
- Providing support machine breakdowns
- Reducing machine downtime
- Installation and commissioning of electrical and electronic components
- Carrying out safety and risk assessment in line with the company health and safety standards
- Suggesting improvements for cost reduction and operations
Electrical Engineer / Industrial Electrician Position Requirements
- Current experience/qualification in a related Electrical Engineering Discipline, i.e. Electronic & Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 17th Edition Qualified essential
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Proactive approach/right first time attitude
- Professional, effective communicator capable of interfacing at all levels across departments at a technical and training level on a daily basis
- Proficient with Microsoft packages, word, excel etc.
Electrical Engineer / Industrial Electrician Position Remuneration
- Salary £22,000 - £28,000
- Overtime (Paid at time and a half)
- Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm (Half-day Friday)
- 31 Days Holiday, including Bank Holidays
- On-site parking
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.