Finance Manager - Edinburgh- 12 months
Programme Finance Manager - Dalkeith - 12 months
Experienced Finance Manager required for an initial 12 monthfixed term contract based in Dalkeith on the outskirts of Edinburgh. The role will be integral to the Finance team and will assist the organisation in developing complex financial modelling and investment cases to secure funding and influence stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be required to be responsible for establishing and leading on the delivery of best practice financial reporting and governance arrangements in relation to all aspects of the organisations Change Programme. In order to do this you must be able to demonstrate experience in the following specific duties:
- Design and evaluate a financial reporting suite for the Change Programme to track and monitor progress and against targets and budgets
- Responsible for all capital programme activities including the associated financial forecasts in order to highlight any issues in terms of funding
- Assist Project Managers in the preparation of the capacity plan in order to ensure all relevant data is provided to inform decision making
- Attend all project boards and programme work-streams to represent finance interests and to ensure that relevant reports are submitted on time
- Prepare and regularly update long term project/programme plans of a financial nature to ensure this aligns with Corporate strategy and that ongoing projects are recognised in future budget commitments
Additionally you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Assess, scrutinise and, if relevant, authorise all figures in business proposals prior to the business case being approved by the Programme Board
- Design reports that are understandable, relevant and consistent to properly inform all relevant stakeholders.
- Coordinate and lead on whole life costings of all projects to reflect and ensure their cost effectiveness
Applicants, as a minimum, should be educated to SCQF Level 9 (fully qualified accountant status) with at least 3 to 5 years post qualifying experience in an accounting environment.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position