We at Reed Accountancy and Finance are currently resourcing for our Practice client. A firm that offers next level training support and guidance to boost your career to the next level,
Client Accountant (Practice) Vacancy
Duties of the role
- Year end account preparation
- Quarterly VAT processing for Free Agent and Xero accounts
- Corporation Tax calculations and completion for portfolio of clients
- Self Assessment Tax returns for portfolio of clients
- Client interaction and query management - being able to provide accurate information will be essential (training will be given)
- Pursuing and developing accounts alongside BDM colleague
- Other duties may be required as you advance through your training
You will ideally have 2 years practical working experience, with experience using Xero software, Knowledge of the following will be desirable; Free Agent, Sage, IRIS, Quickbooks, Online accounting systems.
A full time role within a fantastic firm offering fantastic financial and academic support in your personal development with training that is widely known to be top level.
Previous Practice experience is desirable but not essential if you can show working knowledge using Xero accountancy software
To apply for this position please follow the application process, alternatively contact CAL at Reed Aberdeen for more details.