Asbestos Surveyor - Livingston - £2.k - £28k
Asbestos Surveyor - Central Belt - Livingston
£20,000 - £28,000 + Benefits + Further Training and Progression
My client a leading Asbestos Consultancy are looking for an Asbestos Surveyor to join their team in the Central Belt Region. My client is continually winning more sought-after Projects and are offering further training and progression within their business.
- BOHS P402 or Equivalent
Key duties of an Asbestos Surveyor Include:
- Conducting Management, Refurbishment and Demolition Surveys on Sites in the Central Belt Area
- Working on Commercial, Domestic and Industrial Sites
- Understanding of All Asbestos Legislation to keep in line with UKAS Accreditation
- Full UK Driving License
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Reading and Writing Skills
- It Literate
A Competitive Basic Salary and Benefits Such as: Pension, Company Vehicle, Fuel Card, Life Assurance, Private Health Care, Phone and Tablet.
For more information please contact Jack Wadelin at Penguin Recruitment on , or email your CV to
Similar Job Titles: Asbestos Consultant, Asbestos Analyst
Commutable Locations: Hamilton, Edinburgh, East Kilbride, Motherwell, Glasgow, Falkirk, Paisley, Central Belt Area.